Today I’m sharing the BEST Immunity Boost Juice to fight cold and flu this winter. It’s no surprise that as the weather gets colder we need to ward off sickness! Whether you’re trying to avoid catching sick, or you’re trying to get over your sickness, this little drink will do the trick to fight away those bugs.
This Immunity Boost Juice is packed with ginger, turmeric, citrus fruits and tons of vit-c. So that you can get through your day without worrying about a measly cold getting in the way. And bonus is that it actually tastes delicious! Certainly, it’s not a drag to drink to your health with this sweet juice.
In fact, it tastes a lot lot like those $8.49 fresh pressed juices we are victim to buying at the grocers. (You’ll save a lot of money making it at home). I like to sip this Immunity Boost Juice in the morning when I wake up. It helps me fight off sickness, and be my best self all day long.
Now, let me tell you exactly how to make this Immunity Boost Juice so that you can fight off sickness ASAP.
BEST Immunity Boost Juice to fight cold & flu
- 2 oranges
- 1 lemon
- 2 carrots (or 1/4 cup (60 ml) 100% carrot juice if not using juicer)
- 3 tbsp ginger fresh, chopped
- 2 tbsp turmeric fresh, chopped
- 1 tbsp manuka honey (or local honey, or agave for vegans)
- 1 tbsp warm water
If using a juicer
- Carefully cut skins away from lemon and orange. Chop carrots into large chunks. Chop ginger and turmeric into small pieces.
- Using a juicer add oranges, lemon, carrots, ginger and turmeric.
- Mix together honey and warm water and pour into juice to sweeten, mix well. Chill juice in fridge.
- When ready to drink, divide juice between small cups (1/2 cup per serving). Sip and enjoy.
If juicing by hand
- Juice lemon and orange with a hand juicer and pour into a medium/large jar. Add 1/4 cup (60 ml) carrot juice.
- Mix together honey and warm water, and pour into juice to sweeten. Mix well.
- Peel and chop ginger and turmeric into thin slices. Add to juice and let steep for a couple hours, or overnight depending on how strong you like the spiced flavours. Keep juice chilled in fridge, sealed tightly.
- When ready to drink, divide juice between small cups (1/2 cup per serving). Use a small strainer to catch any slices when pouring. Sip and enjoy.
VEGAN – VEGETARIAN – RAW – REFINED-SUGAR-FREE