Spring is here! So I’m sharing 21 Delicious Spring Vegetable Recipes that are quick and easy to make.
This recipe round-up features everything from snacks to side-dishes, stand-alone mains, and sip-able smoothies.
Expect recipes that feature beloved asparagus, baked into vegan quiches and pastas. As well as vibrant salad recipes with spinach and romaine lettuce. Plus wholesome green smoothies and delicious rhubarb dessert. (Did you know that rhubarb is actually a vegetable? So, how could I deprive you of a recipe?)
When it comes to making vegetables taste good, we’ve got you covered! Certainly, these Spring vegetable recipes are proof that eating your “5 a day” doesn’t have to be boring. There’s lots to choose from on this list.
So, enjoy perusing through the very best spring vegetable recipes from yours truly, and from my favourite bloggers on the web.
Spring Vegetable Recipes
1. charred asparagus with mango-tomato salsa (Two Spoons – That’s me!)
2. Vegan Lemon Asparagus Pasta (Vegan Richa)
3. Vegan Spinach Artichoke Dip (Two Spoons – That’s me!)
4. Asparagus Quiche (The Plant Riot)
5. Raw Romaine Taco Boats (Minimalist Baker)
6. Mushroom and Asparagus Pasta (Sweet Simple Vegan)
7. Strawberry Spinach Salad (Two Spoons – That’s me!)
8. Vegan Caesar Salad (Ambitious Kitchen)
9. Caprese Stuffed Avocados (Veggiekins)
10. Simple Green Smoothie (Two Spoons – That’s me!)
11. Easy Roasted Carrots (Eating Bird Food)
13. Vegan Spinach Ravioli (Plantifully Based)
14. Roasted Carrot and Dill Hummus (Oh She Glows)
15. Vegan Ceviche (Two Spoons – That’s me!)
16. Lemon and Thyme Asparagus Pasta (Megunprocessed)
17. Stuffed Baked Potatoes with Mushroom and Spinach (Two Spoons – That’s me!)
18. Creamy Asparagus and Pea Soup (Minimalist Baker)
19. Strawberry Rhubarb Crisp (Two Spoons – That’s me!)
20. Lemon Asparagus with Caramelized Shallots (Plant-based on a Budget)
21. Best Ever Vegan Salad (Plantyou)
As you can see, there’s lots of options when it comes to making delicious spring vegetable recipes, and they are far from boring! From light and crunchy recipes, to hearty and comforting dishes. All-in-all, these spring vegetable recipes are veg-packed crowd pleasers!
I’m sure you’re going to love making these recipes! And, if you do make any, please let me know in the comments below what you think! I love hearing from you. Let me know which one’s are your fave.
And of course, tag me on Instagram with the hashtag #twospoons. Nothing makes me happier than to see your recreations.